Rub in instant relief with this soothing alcohol-free gel formulated with natural wild mint—menthe arvensis—used by Northwestern Native American tribes for soothing aches and pains—and a combination of horse chestnut, eucalyptus, and peppermint oil to stimulate tired, achy legs.
Nu Skin donates $0.25 from every Epoch product sale to the Nu Skin Force for Good.
- Revives, stimulates, and refreshes tired legs.
- Cools and soothes achy legs.
- Contains the natural wild mint Mentha arvensis, used by indigenous peoples to help soothe aches and pains
- Contains horse chestnut to help stimulate tired legs
- Is a non-sticky gel that can be applied over nylons
- Natural wild mint (mentha arvensis)—used by Northwestern Native Americans to help revive and stimulate tired, achy legs. After spending long periods of time in the wild walking or running, the men would rub the Natural Wild Mint on their tired, achy legs to refresh and revitalize them.
- Horse chestnut—used to revitalize and stimulate the legs, easing the sensation of heaviness and swelling.
- Eucalyptus, menthol, and peppermint oil—combine to provide a cooling and invigorating sensation on the skin as well as a bold refreshing scent.
Generously massage over lower legs, calves, and behind the knees anytime as needed.
Warning: Avoid contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs discontinue use.